Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Angels amoung us"


This blog is special to me. Last year we lost Jennie. It was very sudden and unexpected.
Remember that every day is a gift and do not take advantage of the people you love, remember to tell them often. You never know if that time might be your last. Jennie was such a great example of that, whenever we would leave she would always say "LOVE YA"
It is funny how every day something can remind you of someone you love and lost. I don't think there has been a day gone by that I haven't thought about her. I will continue to have space in my heart for Jennie. I treasure all the GOOD times we have had together and I am thank full for the memories of her time here on earth. I miss her so much, I know she is watching over us!! I miss you so much big sister. God be with you till we meet again. XOXOXO

Jennie Lee Keisel Devey




No comments:

http://www.scrapblog.com/311D2A4F-36CE/012F079B-30DE