Monday, October 13, 2008

Time with the whole family

Me, my sisters and my dad
Adrien and Anthony showing their SKiLlZ...
Domonic acting way to grown up!
All the girls Steph, Mom, Me and Lacy
Geo and Brooke Miramontes-The Bride and Groom
The Cake



Me and Lacy

Jordan and Adrien "We are in so much trouble when they grow up!
Ky and Saige "DOUBLE TROUBLE"
Domonic and Anthony looking so grown up 10 going on 25



Lexus and Saige



Last weekend we all were invited to Stephanie's bother-in-law's wedding, we all had such a great time. We had the best mexican food and we enjoyed talking and dancing. I thought it was a great opportunity to get some family photo's since we are not always together. I don't have to many pictures of us with my dad and mom so I took advantage of the night to get some needed photos. It was so much fun to let our kids run and dance and have a good time together with their cousins. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Brasher family said...

Cute, cute pictures!! I haven't seen Stepanie in sooo long, so it's fun to see a picture of her. Tell her hi for me! It looks like you guys had a great time! Oh yeah, and tell your mom hi too!

http://www.scrapblog.com/311D2A4F-36CE/012F079B-30DE