Monday, September 29, 2008

Go RHS Wildcats!!!


Saige watching the Cheerleaders
Brady and his bad habit

It is always fun during Football season. Now that I am working at the High School it is fun to attend the games and cheer on the students you know. We went to the Richfield High School vs. South Sevier High School football game on Friday. It was really fun to take the kids and have a night out. It was fun watching everyone get hyped up about the game, it was a close game and really fun to watch. Since I live in Central I have to cheer for South Sevier, But I work at RHS so I also cheered for them. You could say I am a fence sitter!!
Richfield won 21 to 14 GO WILDCATS!!!! Any way here are some pictures of us at the game.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I love the updates, it makes it seem like you guys arn't too far away!

Brasher family said...

Cute new pictures!! I am so glad you have a blog!

Tweeb and Danyette said...

Krista
Hey it is danyette (stewart) gladwell. I found your blog through ashlee. I hope you dont mind. You have a cute little family and it was fun to see what you are up to. I havent seen you forever. Keep in touch
Danyette

http://www.scrapblog.com/311D2A4F-36CE/012F079B-30DE