Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lacy's Wedding

Me and Ashlee it was so much fun to catch up!!

Brady and I went to Park City last weekend to see my friend Lacy get married, we had such a great time. The weather was perfect, It really made me reflect on marriage and what an important commitment it is. I could tell from watching Lacy and Jim they are truly in love. She was such a beautiful bride, and I am so glad I was able to share that moment with them








Me, Lacy and Ashlee
It was so nice to spend time with them and find out about their new lifes. They seem so happy.

3 comments:

Brasher family said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you started a blog! It will be so fun to keep up with guys! It was so great to see you at Lacy's wedding. Like I said before, we really need to try to get together at least once a year. So, we'll be back around Christmas time. Oh, and if you ever want to get away... Come see me in Dallas!!

Love ya!

Brasher family said...

One more thing... Your kids are gorgeous! I can't believe how big Jordan is! Wow. Time is just flying by!

Autumn said...

I am so glad you started your blog! It's such an awesome way to stay in touch. Carter was just talking about little Miss Saige today. I think he has a little crush. I'm glad he has good taste even at the early age of 4. I miss you guys.

http://www.scrapblog.com/311D2A4F-36CE/012F079B-30DE